5.1 Student Support
Average percentage of students benefited by scholarships and freeships provided by the institution, Government and non-government agencies (NGOs) during the last five years (other than the students receiving scholarships under the government schemes for reserved categories).
Average percentage of students benefited by career counseling and guidance for competitive examinations as offered by the Institution during the last five years.
Following Capacity development and skills enhancement activities are organised for improving students capability :
1. Soft skills
2. Language and communication skills
3. Life skills (Yoga, physical fitness, health and hygiene)
4. Awareness of trends in technology.
The institution adopts the following for redressal of student grievances including sexual harassment and ragging cases :
1. Implementation of guidelines of statutory/regulatory bodies
2. Organisation wide awareness and undertakings on policies with zero tolerance
3. Mechanisms for submission of online/offline students’ grievances
4. Timely redressal of the grievances through appropriate committees
5.2 Student Progression
Average percentage of students qualifying in state/national/ international level examinations during the last five years (eg: IIT-JAM/CLAT/NET/SLET/GATE/ GMAT/CAT/GRE/ TOEFL/ Civil Services/State government examinations, etc.)
Average percentage of placement of outgoing students during the last five years
Percentage of student progression to higher education (previous graduating batch).
5.3 Student Participation and Activities
Number of awards/medals for outstanding performance in sports/cultural activities at national/international level (award for a team event should be counted as one) during the last five years
Presence of Student Council and its activities for institutional development and student welfare.
1. Lyngdoh Committee Recommendations
2. Student Council Constitution
Average number of sports and cultural events / competitions organised by the institution per year :
5.4 Alumni Engagement
The Alumni Association / Chapters (registered and functional) contributes significantly to the development of the institution through financial and other support services.
Alumni contribution during the last five years (INR in Lakhs)?